Kraken is a web-based cryptomoney exchange platform, founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, whose CEO is Jesse Powell. It allows the exchange of several currencies to a range of cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethe,r Litecoin, Dash, Monero…
Find out how to create an account, sign in, sign out, or delete your Kraken account by following the steps below.
Create an account
To create a Coinbase account, on the homepage, press “Get started”.
You can also click on the three horizontal bars at the top right of the home page to access the Menu.
Once the Menu is visible, click “Create Account” at the bottom.
You will then be asked to activate your account by entering the activation code sent to your email adress.
Once it’s done, you will need to verify your account :
– Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and address
– Enter your phone number to set-up the two-step verification
– And the last step will be to upload your identity documents.
Login to the account
Click on the three horizontal bars at the top right of the home page to access the Menu then you can log in to your Kraken account :
– Enter the username and password you used when you created your account then click “Sign in”
– If you have configured the two step verification, coinbase will send you a message on the phone number you entered to confirm your identity
Log out from the account
To log out of the Kraken site , click on “My profile” at the top right of the home page and then click on “Sign out” button.
Delete an account
To delete your account , create a ticket on the contact Form and choose the “Close Account” category.
IMPORTANT: Before requesting account closure, export all your trade and ledger history as Kraken will be unable to provide it to you later.
This article has been written to give you useful information about the www.Kraken.com platform. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content.